• Access to the full catalogue of publicly procured furniture ranges
• The furniture ranges are pre-tendered and comply with LA and LMS standing order
requirements as well as the European Community Directive for Public Sector Contracts
• Priority delivery for CFG members
• Free furniture layouts, cost schedules and product catalogues for member schools projects
• Information, assistance and advice from our experienced design team
• Fully coordinated furniture ranges and colours/finishes
• Early access to standards information and other useful publications
• Members have a voice in the running of CFG through Advisory Committees
• Ensure that the CFG range is considered in any new build or refurbishment project.
• Undertake the timely distribution of news and information regarding the activities of the Group to establishments within their authority. (CFG
generally distributes information electronically via email, PDF and web to member representatives).
• Provide CFG with information on projects requiring scholastic furniture, up to date schools lists and other useful contacts.
• Promote the aims and objectives of CFG by ensuring that schools receive professional advice and assistance in the selection of scholastic furniture
with due regard to quality, ergonomics and value for money.
• Understand the importance and application of the appropriate British and European Standards including sizing, fire and safety, product performance
and durability when giving such advice.
• Participate via the Advisory Committee in the development of new items/ranges and in the management of CFG in so far as is compatible with the
instructions of their own Authority.